Featured Not resolved
3.0

Bought Tradewinds sreen away been trying to get directions top glass got broke have new panel ordered tried get someone on phone is a joke need to take old panel out without damaging door trim tried finding answers on line had to go to Lowe's to order panel didn't see any place on line to order hope I can get replaced with no problem have only had door sense 2014 I think there should be better warranty like have for new windows How to take out broken panel sash ok what with entering 100 words to get a answer I have ordered cheap larson doors no problem till I bought Tradewinds sreen away.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and appearance and stated that there is a room for improvement of not being able to talk to a human through phone number. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of larson doors tradewinds door. Larson Doors needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned larson doors tradewinds door in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Larson Doors.

Had an Experience with Larson Doors?

Comments

LarsonDoorsCares
Brookings, South Dakota, United States #1223739
Larson Doors Verified Representative

Hi there - I'm sorry to hear about your experience.We like to document situations like this to ensure it gets corrected and resolved.

I'd like to have a member of my team take a look.Please fill out the requested info here: https://goo.gl/On4NUG when you have a chance.

LarsonDoorsCares
Brookings, South Dakota, United States #1223738
Larson Doors Verified Representative

Hi there - I'm so sorry to hear about your experience.We like to document situations like this to ensure it gets corrected and resolved.

I'd like to have a member of my team take a look.Please fill out the requested info here: https://www.larsondoors.com/support/questions-and-answers/warranty-claim-form when you have a chance.

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States #1213660

You just need to bring your serial# off of your door into your local lowe's and they can get you a price for the upper sash and new screen assembly.There will be instructions included with the unit.

It will you take you about 3-45 minutes to install it.Instructions are very detailed like a comic book

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States #1207240

Have you ever heard of punctuation?

Irving, Texas, United States #1202253

Judging from your post, I would guess that you are just too stv pid to figure out how to use it...whatever it is you are talking about.