Larson Doors - Broken glass in Tradewinds

15 of 115 Larson Doors reviews

Bought Tradewinds sreen away been trying to get directions top glass got broke have new panel ordered tried get someone on phone is a joke need to take old panel out without damaging door trim tried finding answers on line had to go to Lowe's to order panel didn't see any place on line to order hope I can get replaced with no problem have only had door sense 2014 I think there should be better warranty like have for new windows How to take out broken panel sash ok what with entering 100 words to get a answer I have ordered cheap larson doors no problem till I bought Tradewinds sreen away.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Price
    • Appearance
  • What I disliked
    • Not being able to talk to a human through phone number

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
LarsonDoorsCares

Oct 07 #1223739 Brookings, South Dakota, United States

Larson Doors verified representative

Hi there - I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We like to document situations like this to ensure it gets corrected and resolved. I'd like to have a member of my team take a look. Please fill out the requested info here: https://goo.gl/On4NUG when you have a chance.

LarsonDoorsCares

Oct 07 #1223738 Brookings, South Dakota, United States

Larson Doors verified representative

Hi there - I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. We like to document situations like this to ensure it gets corrected and resolved. I'd like to have a member of my team take a look. Please fill out the requested info here: https://www.larsondoors.com/support/questions-and-answers/warranty-claim-form when you have a chance.

Sep 16 #1213660 Mooresville, North Carolina, United States

You just need to bring your serial# off of your door into your local lowe's and they can get you a price for the upper sash and new screen assembly. There will be instructions included with the unit. It will you take you about 3-45 minutes to install it. Instructions are very detailed like a comic book

Aug 22 #1202253 Irving, Texas, United States

Judging from your post, I would guess that you are just too stv pid to figure out how to use it...whatever it is you are talking about.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.