1.5

purchased door with retractable screen.nothing but trouble.

window won't stay latched and screws fall out on lock. don't believe warranty. Larsons people make up their own. they offered for me to buy another door and reimburse me one hundred dollars.

should I pay 180 dollars more for a faulty door? for an extra few dollars look at the Anderson or pella doors they will last. dealing with the store I purchased the door at doesn't help either. I had to wait over 2 weeks before a Larson rep came out.

one time it was 30 dallars to pay for part. next it was 80 dollars cause I needed 2 parts.

then 180 dollars for new door.GOOD BYE LARSON.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor prouduct" of larson retractable screen door and associated monetary loss in the amount of $275. Larson Doors needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned larson retractable screen door in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Larson Doors.

Comments

I agree.I've replaced the screen 3 times and today, I just went to push the storm window up and screen wouldn't retract.

Also the lift you pull the window up is bending making it even harder. I HATE this door! In sheer frustration, I tore the screen out in order to pull the storm window up.

I'm done replacing and fixing.Never again!

Good luck trying to fix a broken screen on the Tradewinds.My screen broke after 30 days.

Larson sent a new screen. Looks like you have to take the door apart to fix a torn screen.

Best fix is to buy a new door that is not a larson door.Never will I buy a Larson door again.

I believe Larson makes Pella doors...

to Anonymous Bel Air, Maryland, United States #1212771

Confirmed by salesman at Lowe's. Larson bought Pella's storm door division.