The face of my old door was made of two sections.Rain would seep in where they seamed the two pieces together and cause a cancer (rot) to form at the seam.

So I go to Lowes looking for a door that has no seams on the exterior panel. on display is a Larson West Point model 353934 with no seams on the exterior side but with seams on the interior side, which is okay. The Lowes clerk pulls out the box with matching numbers and loads it for me. I get three men who do work on the farm to install it.

It look great until I notice that it has seams on the exterior and interior panel just like the one I replaced, NOT like the one on display at the store. I return to the store and tell the manager the situation. He opens the other boxes and all have seams.

Now I've got the same junk installed that I had before...I'ts just a matter of time before this one rots too.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of larson doors west point door. Larson Doors needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned larson doors west point door in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Larson Doors.

Had an Experience with Larson Doors?

Comments

LarsonDoorsCares
Brookings, South Dakota, United States #1223740
Larson Doors Verified Representative

Hi there - I'm sorry to hear about your experience.We like to document situations like this to ensure it gets corrected and resolved.

I'd like to have a member of my team take a look.Please fill out the requested info here: https://goo.gl/On4NUG when you have a chance.