1.7

Bought door in spring by fall the bottom door seal shrunk at least an inch.Called Larson were told seal was not covered by warranty.

It would be over $7.00 to purchase a new one. When calling they want you to go online and deal with you that way. Opted to stay on phone. the wait was suppose to be 30 minutes it was 50.

The lady on phone was not very nice in the least. Bought previous storm doors with loose hanging screens. Also have bought special ordered storm windows for the whole house where some of the latches are not right and the screens are loose.

Bought over $2,000.00 of their product this year.We are done over one simple part that cost them probably a dollar.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of larson doors signature selection door from Larson Doors. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7 and wants Larson Doors to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, phone run-around and actual quality and company neglect of customers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Larson Doors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Larson Doors?

Comments

LarsonDoorsCares
Brookings, South Dakota, United States #1264804
Larson Doors Verified Representative

Hi there - I'm sorry to hear about your experience and do apologize for the delayed response.I completely understand your concerns.

We like to document situations like this to ensure it gets corrected and resolved.

I'd like to have a member of my team look more into this.Please contact us at customerservice@larsondoors.com.