Aluminum cladding peeled off door panels, wood core exposed and started rotting inside and out on two half-view doors.On full-view door, short hinge screws pulled loose from door frame (not jamb), tried longer screws, bigger screws but there's nothing inside the door for screws to grip into.
Door won't stay closed because hinge won't stay bedded against door. Flimsy jamb immediately bent and warped first time wind caught the storm door. Also, changing from glass insert to screen insert is a difficult, time consuming process that damages door cladding further.
I hate these doors.Doors are only ten years old.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "We built a new house & moved in at the end of October 2014. Our deck sat through the winter with no stain or sealant, it seems like the..."
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."