Larson Doors - Doors rotted, hinges bent, very disappointed with these doors
Aluminum cladding peeled off door panels, wood core exposed and started rotting inside and out on two half-view doors.On full-view door, short hinge screws pulled loose from door frame (not jamb), tried longer screws, bigger screws but there's nothing inside the door for screws to grip into.
Door won't stay closed because hinge won't stay bedded against door. Flimsy jamb immediately bent and warped first time wind caught the storm door. Also, changing from glass insert to screen insert is a difficult, time consuming process that damages door cladding further.
I hate these doors.Doors are only ten years old.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting. The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one..."
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."