Stonington, Illinois

Aluminum cladding peeled off door panels, wood core exposed and started rotting inside and out on two half-view doors.On full-view door, short hinge screws pulled loose from door frame (not jamb), tried longer screws, bigger screws but there's nothing inside the door for screws to grip into.

Door won't stay closed because hinge won't stay bedded against door. Flimsy jamb immediately bent and warped first time wind caught the storm door. Also, changing from glass insert to screen insert is a difficult, time consuming process that damages door cladding further.

I hate these doors.Doors are only ten years old.

Review about: Larson Doors Door.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Larson Doors?

Comments

nick ruggeri
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1033310

door rotting inside on the outside looks like water is getting in the panels

VersaTube - Happy Ram VersaTube "After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand. I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never..." Read more Behr decck stain Behr "During the very hot 2016 summer, I needed to restain my pool deck. I bought Behr Waterproofing Wood Stain, Terra Cotta color, with 5 years decks guarantee. I followed all..." Read more Behr - Paint is peeling off my deck & looks disgusting very upset took a long time to do Behr "I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting. The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one..." Read more Larson Doors - Larson security door a joke!!! Larson Doors "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more Royal court construction of jacksonville Fl read first Royal Court Construction "I hired Paul workman / Royal court construction to do some construction on one of my buildings that was confirmed in Jacksonville Florida. I first found him online through the..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more