616 N Corporate Dr W, Fostoria, OH 44830, USA

I am a contractor, purchased a door and installed it.Paid my help to do it.

After installation noticed small bubble in panel at bottom section of door. Company will not warranty any labor. Posted on their face book site and they blocked me from posting. When you buy a Larson Door have the seller open the box take the door out so you can thoroughly inspect it outside in sunlight then re-box it up.

If they won't then I suggest buying another product.

This is what it has lead to for me as a contractor.The company wants nor takes any responsibility for its merchandise

Review about: Larson Doors Door.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Larson Doors?

Comments

h.kitchener
#1372071

Larson doors seem to be everywhere lately and apparently sell well due to their being somewhat cheaper in price than others.However, like television and other electronic brands sold in large retail stores, eg., Element, HiSense, etc.

cheaper than most the quality is just not there. I bought a Larson door last year and noticed that the quality is just not there---imperfections.

Quality control is seemingly not of great importance to Larson.My door is on the backside of an out-building, so I didn't return it to Menards, but if you need a nice-looking, excellent quality door that looks great on your home, I suggest you do as suggested---inspect it out of the box in the store before you purchase it.