Update added by user Jun 27, 2013
I receved email from Larson Doors his morning.They will ship new door, for a small $50 fee.
Thank you pissed customer.Com
Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2013
I contacted Larson Door regarding cancer on storm door via their web-site.I submitted all requestedinformation as requested via the web site.
The phone number is a looped recording, I was not able to beta live person.
Larson contacted me to complete another web-site form, and I did. Then another email back to me stating to submit the same info already submitted...this was not all easy as I had to find a tape measure and actually use it!In any case I replied with the fact I have already sent them the info they were requesting g again, andifwarrantywas not to be honored, then. I will blog them everywhere.
Here I am doing what I promised.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Storm Doors
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "***, don't buy. bought a 25x50 "on sale" of course, cause all their bldgs seem to be cancellations or on some sort of bargain. was forced to buy their plans..."
- "Steve Boriss, Owner of House Doctors 509 of West County Llc., is a fraud! He did not finish our deck and came to our home and harassed my 14 year..."
- "Bought Tradewinds sreen away been trying to get directions top glass got broke have new panel ordered tried get someone on phone is a..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Eating my soup because of it's low calorie purpose, found a green, hard, sharp stalk of some sort's, a little over an inch in size, let's just say a big..."
- "Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display. What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was..."