Update added by user Apr 18
I would like for someone from Larson Doir to contact me about their faulty & dangerous product. Catstar3@att.net or 573-756-4568
Original review posted by user Apr 17
My storm door is actually falling apart.I have small grandchildren that I have several days a week and they like to look outside.
I'm scared to death they will get some of this material and cause severe harm. Has anyone else had this problem???? I covered it with duct tape but for a $600.00 door this should not happen. I'm not rich and now I'm going to have to pay for another door and someone to install it for me.
This is not right... I'm praying they will make this right.
I don't know where the model number is on my door but I have the sticker with the number.I'll see how long it takes them to get back to me about this dangerous product they're selling..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "These door are bull ***...i paid 400 dollars for. A SECURITY door that had a 1000 break in warranty. ..beware they only cover if they burglars break threw the glass....they..."
- " Here is a descriptive account of the time-line: • 898.32 square feet of VM HS Solid Golden Teak ¾ x 4-3/4"SKU: 10006652/VMGT5/2009 Flooring and Eco Silent Sound HD Underlayment were purchased from..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I purchased a brand new couch and love seat (with a 5 year warranty) It said it was "real" leather, Which is a joke. I've had it for exactly four..."
- "Thankful I joined the business for free. But after having done so, nothing could be sold, at all. It was EXTREMELY expensive for the product it was, and now..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."