Update added by user Apr 18, 2016
I would like for someone from Larson Doir to contact me about their faulty & dangerous product. Catstar3@att.net or 573-756-4568
Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2016
My storm door is actually falling apart.I have small grandchildren that I have several days a week and they like to look outside.
I'm scared to death they will get some of this material and cause severe harm. Has anyone else had this problem???? I covered it with duct tape but for a $600.00 door this should not happen. I'm not rich and now I'm going to have to pay for another door and someone to install it for me.
This is not right... I'm praying they will make this right.
I don't know where the model number is on my door but I have the sticker with the number.I'll see how long it takes them to get back to me about this dangerous product they're selling..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "In the spring of 2014 we replaced our 15 year old Vetter windows with Marvin New build Low E 272 with argon windows. With in a year I started..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I rented from them and was charged 30% more than their "No Surprises" pricing. There was NOT full disclosure concerning the roadside assistance plan. My reservation total was..."
- "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..."
- "On 8/14/13 on the Sirius website I paid my quarterly bill of $53.65. They charged my account 4 payments of $53.65. I was told they would refund my money in..."