Larson Doors Door Review from Brooks, Kentucky

29 of 115 Larson Doors reviews

Update added by user Apr 18

I would like for someone from Larson Doir to contact me about their faulty & dangerous product. Catstar3@att.net or 573-756-4568

Original review posted by user Apr 17

My storm door is actually falling apart.I have small grandchildren that I have several days a week and they like to look outside.

I'm scared to death they will get some of this material and cause severe harm. Has anyone else had this problem???? I covered it with duct tape but for a $600.00 door this should not happen. I'm not rich and now I'm going to have to pay for another door and someone to install it for me.

This is not right... I'm praying they will make this right.

I don't know where the model number is on my door but I have the sticker with the number.I'll see how long it takes them to get back to me about this dangerous product they're selling..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
LarsonDoorsCares

Aug 09 #1196745 Brookings, South Dakota, United States

Larson Doors verified representative

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We like to document situations like this to ensure it gets corrected and resolved.
To get this resolved, please fill out the requested warranty information here: https://goo.gl/y2CsoA when you have a chance.
I'd like to have a member of my team take a look at your warranty claim as soon as possible.

Jun 16 #1174298

Mine is falling apart, too. Sadly, I cannot locate the receipt!

Jun 23 #1177021

You should be able to call in with the registration number, or email them a picture of the door to identify it, and fill out a warranty form. The replacement for this is the core of the door (not including handles, glass, screen - because it's essentially a replacement part, not the whole door that's corroding.)
Depending on the warranty, it's either 100% or 50%, and you are only required to pay the shipping charge. When I got my replacement core, I had 100% coverage and my shipping was $30. Give them a call, they'll really try their best to help you!

Cathy Starkey

Aug 09 #1196850 Washington, Missouri, United States

I called and for the replacement portion for my door was going to cost me $50.00 then I was going to have to pay someone to replace it! Instead I bought a new one that was on sale , still cheaper than having to pay for a core piec and labor... I still think it's poor customer service & the product quality is horrible!

LarsonDoorsCares

Aug 09 #1196747 Brookings, South Dakota, United States

Larson Doors verified representative

I would definitely recommend filling out the warranty claim form as soon as possible.
To get this resolved, please fill out the requested warranty info here: https://goo.gl/y2CsoA when you have a chance.
We will do our best to get this resolved quickly for you.

May 03 #1153754

Had a similar problem w the door rotting too !.so sorry for u too !

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.