Featured Not resolved
1.8

Update by user Aug 10, 2015

Make sure to post your complaint to all your social media.... Google+, Facebook, blogs, etc.... So no one else has to go through this expensive problem.

Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2015

I was relaxing on my front covered porch when all of a sudden the top glass of my Larson screen away door completely shattered!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HIT IT.!!! I can understand the company not replacing if something hit it. But when the glass shatters on its own the company should replace it.!! $400 door should last more than 5 years. Oh they said they will replace it with a kit BUT I HAVE TO pay for it. I don't think I should have to pay when it shatters out of blue!

Stay away from this company... evidently the workmanship and quality is worth less than $75.

I have a $100 storm door on my garage and still have had no problems with it after 10 years. Now I have an UGLY BROKEN EXPENSIVE LARSON in the front of my house until I buy a new one that WILL NOT BE A LARSON DOOR!!

The pics are of the door and broken glass. Oh and the dozens of June bugs I have to sweep away everyday since there is no glass to stop them and the screen won't stay down without the glass.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of larson doors door from Larson Doors and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Larson Doors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Larson Doors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Larson Doors?

Comments