Larson Doors - Larson Model: 211-TT Storm Door handles are junk!

23 of 115 Larson Doors reviews

Love the door but I have to order my FIFTH (5) new door handle (brass) because the door does not latch any more. The knob on the outside seems to bend downward over time and the push latch on the inside you push in and it never comes back out to latch inside. The prices for the assemblies has gotten expensive over the last 10 years but I have hoped a generic or new improved would have come it did not. I need my latch to work grand babies push open walk right out and dogs follow and escape to run the roads. I was the first on my block to have a screen door installed and here in Florida I have to keep my front door shut all the time cause screen door opens with a gust wind. Just can not afford to keep replacing.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Every experience except paying again
  • What I disliked
    • Quality of door latches
    • Price increases and number of new ones needed

Reason of review:
Quality, price and not being able to look out my screen door.
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
LarsonDoorsCares

Aug 08 #1196222 Brookings, South Dakota, United States

Larson Doors verified representative

Hi there - I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We like to document situations like this to ensure it gets corrected and resolved. I'd like to have a member of my team take a look. We will need some information such as your name and zip code so we can further investigate this. Please fill out the requested info here: https://goo.gl/On4NUG when you have a chance.
We do look forward to getting this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Larson Doors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Larson Doors.
Filing a new complaint about
×