Orlando, Florida
4.0

Love the door but I have to order my FIFTH (5) new door handle (brass) because the door does not latch any more. The knob on the outside seems to bend downward over time and the push latch on the inside you push in and it never comes back out to latch inside. The prices for the assemblies has gotten expensive over the last 10 years but I have hoped a generic or new improved would have come it did not. I need my latch to work grand babies push open walk right out and dogs follow and escape to run the roads. I was the first on my block to have a screen door installed and here in Florida I have to keep my front door shut all the time cause screen door opens with a gust wind. Just can not afford to keep replacing.

Review about: Larson Doors Door.

Reason of review: Quality, price and not being able to look out my screen door..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of door latches, Price increases and number of new ones needed.

Had an Experience with Larson Doors?

Comments

LarsonDoorsCares
Brookings, South Dakota, United States #1196222
Larson Doors Verified Representative

Hi there - I'm sorry to hear about your experience.We like to document situations like this to ensure it gets corrected and resolved.

I'd like to have a member of my team take a look.

We will need some information such as your name and zip code so we can further investigate this.Please fill out the requested info here: https://goo.gl/On4NUG when you have a chance.

We do look forward to getting this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Jim
Camden, New Jersey, United States #1194669

Where can you get replacement Larson door handle kits....?

LarsonDoorsCares