3.0

TRYING TO GET THRU TO LARSONS BY PHONE. TRIED ALL AVENUES.

NO ONE WILL ANSWER. ANY DEPARTMENT. HAVE TRIED FOR 3 DAYS. WHY?

WE HAVE A DOOR UNDER WARRANTY. WE HAVE PROOF AND PAPERS. THE STORM DOOR HAS ROTTED AWAY IN PLACES. WE WANT A REPLACEMENT OR WHAT WE PAID FOR IT REIMBURSED TO US.

WE CANNOT UNDERTAND WHY WE CAN NOT GET THRU TO LARSONS WARRANTY COMPANY BY PHONE. WILL YOU PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS VERY SOON. AND WHY IN THE HOLY *** DOES THIS HAVE TO BE ONE HUNDRED WORDS? HOW CRAZY IS THIS?

I GUESS I WILL JUST RATTLE ON UNTIL I REACH ONE HUNDRED WORDS. HOW IS YOUR DAY GOING? THIS SUCKS! AM I AT ONE HUNDRED *** WORDS YET?

OK, I WILL KEEP ON KEEPING ON THEN. WEATHER HERE IS LOVELY. GLAD WE AREN'T IN TEXAS.

THAT IS SO SAD DOWN THERE. ISN'T IT?

Review about: Larson Doors Door.

Comments

I tried to call them many time in one day because I had a install question.I kept getting a recording after pushing phone key buttons as directed that "We are sorry we cant take your call right now try again later.I never got through! A guy in Millwork at Lowes helped me.The next day I had a different question.This time the recording said "Your wait time is 25 mins. would you like us to call you back instead.I said yes and and they verified my phone number.I never got a return call and that was about 6 hours ago and its now 7:34 PM here in Massachusetts.