When I went to change from glass insert to screen, the strips would not stay in place. I got the company through Chat, ending in my purchase of two replacement retainer strips, which were completly different and did not fit at all.

I tried Chat again because the 800 number was not processing calls, and was told the same thing; these were the correct strips for that door. I landed on pissedconsumer.com, which gave me a different phone number and eventually got to a real customer rep. This man was so rude I could not believe this was a paid company representative. I explained my problem, told him the history, and then he had to be prompted to continue to speak.

He said I did not seem to want help so there was nothing more to say or do. He did not offer to walk me through the process, take back the new strips or do anything that a customer rep should be trained to do.

All I really learned was to never do business with this company again. So I have four useless strips and a floppy screen.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Real human calling me back, Or was he.

I didn't like: Quality of the prouct, Customer service, Lack of support for defective product attached to their door.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 09.

Comments