1.3

Bought new screen away door at Lowe's on July 11, 2017. It was installed by a Lowe's contractor two weeks later.

From the first day the screen would creep up about three inches, Went to Lowe's to see what I could do about it. They told me it's a defect in the door and they will probably replace it. I called Larson and the person told me to try it for three months and it will probably tighten up. I tried it for a while and it wasn't getting any better.

and insects including a large flying grasshopper was getting caught between the glass. So I called them back. I was told the screen would not tighten up on it's own. They would send me a new spring which would be easy to install.

I received the part in the mail. I started to read the instructions it said if your not careful with the screen you could risk injury. Also excessive slack could negatively affect operation.

Called Larsen back and was told you have to install it yourself, they do not make repairs. This is the last Larsen door I will purchase.

Product or Service Mentioned: Larson Doors Screen Away Door.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 05, 2017.

Comments