O Fallon, Missouri
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Update by user Aug 10, 2015

Make sure to post your complaint to all your social media.... Google+, Facebook, blogs, etc.... So no one else has to go through this expensive problem.

Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2015

I was relaxing on my front covered porch when all of a sudden the top glass of my Larson screen away door completely shattered!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HIT IT.!!! I can understand the company not replacing if something hit it. But when the glass shatters on its own the company should replace it.!! $400 door should last more than 5 years. Oh they said they will replace it with a kit BUT I HAVE TO pay for it. I don't think I should have to pay when it shatters out of blue!

Related: Larson Doors - Storm door

Stay away from this company... evidently the workmanship and quality is worth less than $75.

I have a $100 storm door on my garage and still have had no problems with it after 10 years. Now I have an UGLY BROKEN EXPENSIVE LARSON in the front of my house until I buy a new one that WILL NOT BE A LARSON DOOR!!

The pics are of the door and broken glass. Oh and the dozens of June bugs I have to sweep away everyday since there is no glass to stop them and the screen won't stay down without the glass.

Review about: Larson Screen Away Storm Door.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Larson Doors Door
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Larson Doors?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.