Larson Doors - Review about Larson Screen Away Storm Door from O Fallon, Missouri
Update added by user Aug 10, 2015
Make sure to post your complaint to all your social media.... Google+, Facebook, blogs, etc.... So no one else has to go through this expensive problem.
Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2015
I was relaxing on my front covered porch when all of a sudden the top glass of my Larson screen away door completely shattered!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HIT IT.!!! I can understand the company not replacing if something hit it. But when the glass shatters on its own the company should replace it.!! $400 door should last more than 5 years. Oh they said they will replace it with a kit BUT I HAVE TO pay for it. I don't think I should have to pay when it shatters out of blue!
Stay away from this company... evidently the workmanship and quality is worth less than $75.
I have a $100 storm door on my garage and still have had no problems with it after 10 years. Now I have an UGLY BROKEN EXPENSIVE LARSON in the front of my house until I buy a new one that WILL NOT BE A LARSON DOOR!!
The pics are of the door and broken glass. Oh and the dozens of June bugs I have to sweep away everyday since there is no glass to stop them and the screen won't stay down without the glass.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Larson Screen Away Storm Door
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."
- "We bought Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. This Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo is not what you think it is. While it is true that is a solid hardwood,..."
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "Purchased a lovely French blue tunic with exaggerated shawl collar. Wore it twice and laundered - guess what the collar frayed off in two areas: so much for quality. ..."
- "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."