Larson Doors - Review about Larson Screen Away Storm Door from O Fallon, Missouri

Update added by user Aug 10, 2015

Make sure to post your complaint to all your social media.... Google+, Facebook, blogs, etc.... So no one else has to go through this expensive problem.

Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2015

I was relaxing on my front covered porch when all of a sudden the top glass of my Larson screen away door completely shattered!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HIT IT.!!! I can understand the company not replacing if something hit it. But when the glass shatters on its own the company should replace it.!! $400 door should last more than 5 years. Oh they said they will replace it with a kit BUT I HAVE TO pay for it. I don't think I should have to pay when it shatters out of blue!

Stay away from this company... evidently the workmanship and quality is worth less than $75.

I have a $100 storm door on my garage and still have had no problems with it after 10 years. Now I have an UGLY BROKEN EXPENSIVE LARSON in the front of my house until I buy a new one that WILL NOT BE A LARSON DOOR!!

The pics are of the door and broken glass. Oh and the dozens of June bugs I have to sweep away everyday since there is no glass to stop them and the screen won't stay down without the glass.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Larson Screen Away Storm Door
Review category
Building Products
review #680359 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Larson Doors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Larson Doors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Larson Doors.
Filing a new complaint about