Mobile, Alabama

These door are bull ***...i paid 400 dollars for.A SECURITY door that had a 1000 break in warranty.

..beware they only cover if they burglars break threw the glass....they cant break through the glass but its super easy to pry the door open!Do not buy!!!!!

Review about: Larson Doors Door.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Larson Doors?

Comments

I wish I knew how I would of saved the installation money

LikeLarsonInSavannah
Savannah, Georgia, United States #1132498

That is why you should install it yourself.I installed two of these doors.

Don't use the mounting screws that come with the install kit. I got 3 1/2 in deck mate screws that go through trim, into the door framing. I used these screws everywhere...even drilled additional holes. By the strike plates..I also installed these long screws.

Did this all the way around metal edges of doors.I don't think you could pull it off with a truck.

owner
to LikeLarsonInSavannah Mobile, Alabama, United States #1132503

Lowes installed my door

break "threw"? What did they throw at it? Yes?

Owner
to Anonymous #1114624

What? Reread and try your sentence again. ..what are you talking about

I can clearly see from your pictures that you or whoever installed your security door did not cut a void out of your jamb for the bolt to sit in. This means there was only about an eighth of an inch of metal for the three latches to rest against. I would call this user error.

to Anonymous #1114628

So basically I should bash Lowes... bc professional installers from lowes installed it not me nor anyone off the street

to Anonymous #1114631

Lowes installed it not me nor anyone off the street