Larson Doors - Review about Larson Security Elegance Doors from Mobile, Alabama

36 of 115 Larson Doors reviews

These door are bull ***...i paid 400 dollars for.A SECURITY door that had a 1000 break in warranty.

..beware they only cover if they burglars break threw the glass....they cant break through the glass but its super easy to pry the door open!Do not buy!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
36 of 115 Larson Doors reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Mar 23 #1132504

I wish I knew how I would of saved the installation money

0 0 Reply
LikeLarsonInSavannah

Mar 23 #1132498 Savannah, Georgia, United States

That is why you should install it yourself. I installed two of these doors. Don't use the mounting screws that come with the install kit. I got 3 1/2 in deck mate screws that go through trim, into the door framing. I used these screws everywhere...even drilled additional holes. By the strike plates..I also installed these long screws. Did this all the way around metal edges of doors. I don't think you could pull it off with a truck.

1 0 Reply

Feb 19 #1114615

break "threw"? What did they throw at it? Yes?

3 0 Reply
Owner

Feb 19 #1114624

What? Reread and try your sentence again. ..what are you talking about

0 1 Reply

Jan 14 #1094747

I can clearly see from your pictures that you or whoever installed your security door did not cut a void out of your jamb for the bolt to sit in. This means there was only about an eighth of an inch of metal for the three latches to rest against. I would call this user error.

0 1 Reply

Feb 19 #1114628

So basically I should bash Lowes... bc professional installers from lowes installed it not me nor anyone off the street

1 0 Reply

Feb 19 #1114631

Lowes installed it not me nor anyone off the street

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Larson Doors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Larson Doors.
Filing a new complaint about
×