500 Larson Ave N, Lake Mills, IA 50450, USA
Featured Not resolved
1.6

We bought a Larson storm door to protect our inner door and we wanted an adjustable screen.The door started to deteriorate within the first year from the inside out.

The door is right next to our outside electrical service and at first I thought we were getting some kind of metal/electrical interaction. But no, the door is just breaking down internally. This is a very poorly designed door. I have never seen a company that won't respond to a customers inquiry.

I have tried to contact Customer Service about a claim, but I have gotten no response from the company.

I need to buy some replacement doors and windows and they won't be Larson.You have many other options when choosing a quality door company.

Review about: Larson Doors Door.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Style and price.

I didn't like: Quality of product - customer service.

Comments

If door is less than a year old it will still have warranty coverage. Fill out warranty claim form: https://www.larsondoors.com/support/questions-and-answers/warranty-claim-form

How old is that door ? Which direction does it face ? Iowa doesn't always have the best weather.

But then again, maybe it's just a lousy door like you said.

I can't be convinced without more info.

Yes, the same thing happened to me at both of my rental houses. I had to replace both doors again after a couple years!