This odor fills our home until the sun goes down.I bought it from Window World & they don't return my calls regarding this problem.

Does anyone else have this problem? Larson Doors why is this happening? We've had the door for a month & it's terrible.

My neighbor had a Larson Door before she moved next to me & she raved about the Larson Door. Her door also faced West & she said she never got the odor we have ??????

I was also told I would get an operation & warranty Manuel with the door.

That did not happen.

Could you tell my if Window World has them?They don't seem to have an answer to that question either.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of larson doors door from Larson Doors. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Larson Doors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i expected better. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Larson Doors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Larson Doors?

Comments

High Point, North Carolina, United States #1347359

I had the black Larson Tradewinds retractable screen storm door for several years and every time the sun hit it or it got hot, it gave off a horrible smell, even after years of having it. I have a new home and would like to have another one but am afraid it will smell again.

make sure there is no solar screen in the air space between your entry and storm door. They will give off a petroleum type odor.